Thursday 28 February 2008

Oh dear...

It has been a long time, hasn't it? I'm still knitting, and have joined the timesuck that is Ravelry (username thislittleknitter). I'm hoping that starting my studies will give me more of an incentive to write things other than my thesis (ie procrastination!) and doing a little bit on this blog may help 'warm me up' for my other writing.

And I have knitting! including some unfinished project retirements and alterations to finished (or so I thought) projects to make them wearable, such as shortening the sleeves on my Snow White (scissors were involved). But my camera, which is also my phone, is being fixed.

Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.