Wednesday 2 May 2007

Too huge?


The socks for J's dad are done, and drying. However, they look enormous. One of my socks (admittedly one of the smaller, thinner ones I wear with trainers rather than huge foofy boot socks, but still) for scale. I hope I don't have to rip them out. J's dad did try on the first one before I washed it and he said it was ok... so it's his fault :) I guess they won't stretch as much as cotton-lycra socks. I have some Jaywalkers in the same yarn and they barely stretch over my heel, though they have held up well from being yanked on and off. And he can always use them at Xmas for all his presents instead.

And am I strange to like the smell of wet silk yarn?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They do look huge next to the little ones :) But, if he said the first one fit, I'm sure they're okay. I think all men's socks look huge.